Our church began out of the vision of 3 sisters from the Heise Hill BIC church in Stouffeville, Ontario in the 1920's, as they saw a need for a Sunday School outreach to the Oak Ridges community. The eventual church grew while meeting at the local school, before beginning construction on our own building in 1954.
In April of 1955, the new building at 8 Aubrey Avenue officially became the home to our church. This building was later expanded in 1994-1995 to its current size and shape.
To read our story in greater detail, please check the link below:
(Detailed History Coming Soon)